Transformational Healing Coach Certification Level 1 Practitioner
Looking for "Life Coach" certification? Create profound change in yourself and others by mastering the language of the mind!
Online TRAINING at your own pace, plus 5-day CERTIFICATION event in Salt Lake City
Results-Driven "Life Coach" Training with four powerful skills: Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), NLP Coaching, Time Line Therapy®, & Hypnosis
The conscious and unconscious use of language creates your results in the world.
Think about what that means…
By harnessing the power of the language of your mind, you can heal past hurts, let go of fear, grow your business, have real tools to serve your clients, and make the impact in this world you were truly born to make.
In our flagship Transformational Healing Coach Level 1 Practitioner course, you’ll receive training and certification in four methodologies to fundamentally and exponentially shift your consciousness, business, and life, in the direction of your dreams.
Up-level your life and help your clients truly heal at a whole new level.
iHeal Institute provides results-driven coaching and training, for both personal and professional development.
Our NLP Practitioner Program is the first of two levels (Practitioner and Master Practitioner) of training and certification in four processes:
NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner
Your Investment Includes:
NLP Practitioner Training is delivered online in 6 modules, start any time and complete at your own pace, with weekly Q&A calls. Once your modules are complete, to finish your certification, attendance is required at our 5-day Certification event, available once per quarter.
Live Dates: 5-day Certification Event in Salt Lake City, UT (pick one):
- Tuesday – Saturday, February 20 – 24, 2024 – Day 1 – 3:00pm-7:00pm, then 9:00am-7:00pm MST
- Tuesday – Saturday, May 14 – 28, 2024 – Day 1 – 3:00pm-7:00pm, then 9:00am-7:00pm MST
Weekly Q&A Calls are Mondays, 2-3pm MST – Lifetime access.
Private Facebook Group for peer support – Lifetime access.
Online Curriculum – access three days after registration. Lifetime access.
Certification is through iHeal Institute, a Board Certified Institution of education in NLP, Hypnosis, and Time Line Therapy® Techniques.
Books to get and read as part of your prep, test, and study:
Also Highly recommended: The Structure of Magic, Volume I and Volume II by Richard Bandler and John Grinder
Note: You can also purchase all three directly from firstname.lastname@example.org – just tell them you are a student of Rebecca de Azevedo and they can bundle them and ship them to you (ask them for price quote).
What’s available for further training AFTER Transformational Healing Coach Level 1 Practitioner? Transformational Healing Coach Level 2 MASTER Practitioner!
Click HERE for details on the MASTER PRACTITIONER Certification (Level 2) that is available only to graduates of the Practitioner Program.
- Online Access to 6 training modules, in the following: NLP Coaching, NLP Practitioner, Hypnosis, and Time Line Therapy® Techniques. Lifetime access for learning, study, and review
- Weekly Q&A Calls (Mondays, 2-3pm MST)
- Private Facebook Group with fellow students and graduates (lifetime access)
- In-Person, 5-day Certification Event to complete your Certification
Upon completion of all training, reading, test/study guide (open book), and the 5-day event, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from iHeal Institute, which qualifies you to apply for Board Certification at www.abh-abnlp.com.
NLP Practitioner includes four areas of training:
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner
- Time Line Therapy® Practitioner
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner
- NLP Coach
NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming:
- Understand basis of NLP — history, principles and starting points
- Discover fundamental beliefs to live an empowered life and empower others
- Learn and take control of the intricate connections between your mind, emotions, and behavior
- Understand how you learn, communicate, change, evolve
- Resolve inner conflicts — in yourself and others
- NLP Concepts and topics you’ll learn: Rapport, Sensory Acuity, Representational Systems, Submodalities, Language Patterns, Anchoring, Strategies, Parts Integration, and more
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner
- Gain control over your life
- Move through obstacles between you and what you want
- Eliminate negative emotions, beliefs, and decisions
- Make decisions that are right for YOU
- Set goals that happen, and learn processes for creating your future
(Ericksonian method) – Hypnosis is bypassing the critical faculty of the mind (the part of the mind that cares to distinguish between reality and fantasy), to speak directly to the Unconscious Mind, to help your clients make positive changes in life and achieve results.
- Demystify hypnosis
- Explain hypnosis
- What is trance and why it matters
- Conduct successful hypnosis sessions
Using all these skills to conduct effective coaching sessions with clients
- Not ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited, but exceeds International Coaching Federation Standards
- Structure of a coaching session and package
- Yes, you can call yourself a Life Coach with this training, and it’s more than that — you will have real tools and processes to do coaching “interventions” with your clients
How you can use this:
- First — for your OWN personal growth, development and mindset mastery
- UPLEVEL your existing career or business — or start a new one as a coach
- Excel in business
- Be powerful and confident with sales
- Improve communication — both listening, and speaking
- Learn new things easily
- Enhance teaching and education (children and adults)
- Conduct coaching sessions
- Offer life coaching, relationship coaching, mind-body coaching
- Heal and improve relationships
- More effective parenting
Questions? Reach out to me on Facebook, or send an email to email@example.com
Can I practice as a life coach?
Yes, as coaching is largely an unregulated profession. NLP and Time Line Therapy® are a body of knowledge and tools for helping people increase results in areas of life that are most important, and fall under the umbrella of what people call “Life Coaching.”
Certain states and regions have specific rules related to hypnotherapy. You can check these websites to see recommendations for the USA, but please understand that they may not be complete and you will still need to check with your local laws to see how hypnotherapy is regulated where you live. You will learn hypnosis in the context of smoking cessation, weight loss, habit change, and personal improvement. You will not be offering hypnotherapy for medical, psychological, or clinical purposes.
The websites are:
You will learn hypnosis in the context of smoking cessation, weight loss, habit change, and personal improvement. You will not be offering hypnotherapy for medical, psychological, or clinical purposes.
How much time will this take?
The videos online will take 1-5 hours a week on overage. Live calls: 1 hour. Your own study, reading, and practice: up to you.
You have access to the 6 modules indefinitely, although they unlock one week at a time over a period of six weeks, so, you can do this at your own pace. Our only requirement is that you are totally complete with all 6 modules before you attend the live certification event.
What if I can’t make all days of the event?
Attendance is mandatory for all days for certification each event.
What do I need in order to do this?
Internet Access, Zoom for Q&A calls, a printer to print out your manual, and a notebook for questions!
Who is the governing board that certifies the training?
Rebecca de Azevedo and iHeal Institute are certified Training Institution by the American Board of Hypnotherapy, The American Board of NLP, and the Time Line Therapy Association. You may, for an additional fee, obtain membership with the Boards, which offers several benefits including Board Recognition. For more info go to www.abh-abnlp.com.
I’ve seen other NLP trainings out there. Why should I take this one?
Many people offer trainings and courses in NLP in various formats. First and foremost, consider your goals, and whether or not the person you study with will help you achieve excellence in this field of study. Consider what they are offering, and why. Are they offering a cheap $39 course, that’s really just an hook in to an upsell for a program about investing in Real Estate? Do they offer direct support or is it a DIY program? Are they teaching NLP in an ethical manner to help personal achievement, or to coerce and manipulate others? NLP is an incredibly powerful tool, and just like any tool, the results you get from it depend entirely on how you use it.
At iHeal Institute, our vision is to train healers on this planet, who have mastery with the language of the mind, to serve humanity in achieiving whatever they believe is possible. We are here to help, to serve, to heal, to transform. While anyone interested in personal and professional development is certainly welcome here, our focus is training massage therapists and bodyworkers in the MIND aspect of the mind-body connection, and that’s our expertise. Rebecca de Azevedo has lived in alignment that purpose for more than half her life, and this is her calling, to liberate and empower others, and to teach healing. If that resonates with you, then we invite you to study with us.
Lifelong access to online content, lifelong access to the Facebook Group, lifelong learning through other levels of mastery, is what we offer.
What if I’m not interested in all FOUR areas of training, can I learn just one or two things?
NLP is the foundation for success and excellence in Time Line Therapy® techniques as well as Hypnotherapy. We offer a Modern Hypnosis Course, which is an entry-level program and teaches a different approach to hypnosis as compared to what is taught in the NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses. Therefore, out of our commitment to training excellent practitioners, we train in all four techniques and do not currently offer them separately.